The Account Plan Template Pack is a comprehensive set of B2B Account Planning templates and tools to give you the resources you need to create a professional and credible sales account plan.
The Account Plan Template Pack will help you to:
- Create a comprehensive Account Plan for your key accounts
- Understand which accounts to target, and which accounts to ignore
- Better understand your customers’ businesses and how to align your products
- Understand the Account Planning process
Included in the Account Plan Template Pack is:
- 40-page guide on how to fill in your Account Plan and supporting templates, guiding you through each section of the Account Plan
- 4-page Account Plan template in Microsoft Word format
- Account SWOT analysis template
- Customer SWOT analysis template
- 30/60/90 day template
- Territory Plan template
Comprehensive How-To Guide To Fill In Your Account Plan
One of the main reasons customers come to us for their templates is for the
Microsoft Word Account Plan Template
We’ve created everything in Microsoft Word format to make it super easy to edit and add in your own information. Plus, you can edit the branding if you wanted to change it really easily.
Cohesive Template Design
All the templates have a modern, professional and muted grey design that is consistent across all the templates – ready to fit into your existing documentation, but open to being changed easily if you want to add your own branding.
We keep the design really simple and clean so that the Microsoft Word functionality isn’t compromised (have you ever purchased a Word business document template only to find you can’t edit it freely or can only input a few lines of text because it will impact the design? Not our templates, we prioritise functionality over design.)
Territory Planning Template
We’ve included additional templates such as the Territory Planning Template and the two SWOT analysis templates to help you get the most out of your Account Plan template.
B2B Account Plans – Are they the same as for B2C?
These templates are for B2B Account Planning activities, and are designed for individual key accounts where you need an account plan per customer account. We don’t recommend this pack for B2C businesses (businesses selling to consumers rather than other businesses).