B2B Sales During Coronavirus Impact – Infographic
Ten Sections to Include in Your B2B Sales Playbook – Guide
B2B Social Selling Guide – For B2B Salespeople
Content Marketing for B2B Salespeople
Cloud Sales Statistics – The BIG BIG Cloud Report
B2B Sales Insights
- Do You Have a Sales Operations Playbook?If the answer is no, then why not??! First things first – what is a Sales Operations Playbook? A Sales Operations Playbook is a collection of instructions and descriptions about how you manage and […]
- The Real Reason Your Sales Playbooks FailMany sales playbooks don’t get used – and here we’re going to look at the common reason why playbooks end up failing. Sales playbooks continue to be very popular: they seem an easy way […]
- Sales Enablement: Expectations vs. RealityWhen your best ideas don’t go to plan… How to rescue your Sales Enablement Program! There’s lots of resources out there at the moment to help you ‘put in place your own Sales Enablement […]
- How to Win at Selling When You Can’t Meet Customers Face to FaceContemsa published this article originally on Business2Community. Many B2B salespeople are used to meeting with their customers face to face; delivering presentations or holding discovery meetings. Their training has been focused around how to […]
- Is Sales Enablement Just Another Name For Sales Training?There is a common question we often get asked: is Sales Enablement really something new, or is it just another marketing term for Sales Training? I can definitely see why you might think that […]
- 6 Ways to Reboot Your Sales Strategy After LockdownCoronavirus has turned everything upside down – and so it’s not surprising that most sales teams across the world are in a state of flux. Customers aren’t buying, or maybe they are, but they’re […]
- How to Write a Playbook…9 incredibly useful resources to show you everything you could possibly ever need to know about how to write a playbook! Ok, that’s a big claim. Let’s make good on it. We’ve written aaaaaaalot […]
- Product Update: New Sales Playbook Template Designs ReleasedWe’ve released not one, not two, but a whopping TWELVE new Sales Playbook Word Templates and SIX new PowerPoint templates in our Sales Playbook Template Pack! In addition to the new template designs, we’ve […]
- What is Sales Enablement? [Podcast]In Episode 7 of The Sales Way Podcast, we tackle the question “What is Sales Enablement”. Here is the episode in full, but we’ve also included a transcript of the episode below. What is […]
- Creating Effective Sales Messaging – PodcastHey – we made it to Episode 6 of The Sales Way Podcast! In this episode, we go into a super simple framework for how to create effective sales messaging – and provide a […]
- How To Tailor Your Sales MessagingIn Episode 5 of The Sales Way Podcast we look at how you can tailor your B2B sales messaging – to have more impact and deliver greater results. Here’s the podcast episode with the […]
- Here’s Why You Need to Involve Salespeople in Your Sales Playbook CreationIn Episode 2 of The Sales Way Podcast, we look at why it’s crucial to involve salespeople in your Sales Playbook creation process. Take a listen to the episode here, and we’ve also included […]
- A New Podcast for B2B Sales Enablement Leaders – The Sales WayThe Sales Way is a simple, bite-sized podcast for B2B Sales Leaders We’ve launched a B2B Sales Enablement Podcast – providing simple tips and insights on all topics sales enablement related; from building your […]
- Getting Started With Reseller Sales EnablementThere are probably hundreds of different things to consider when it comes to reseller sales enablement – but we wanted to touch on three key pillars of reseller enablement that are critical to delivering […]
- Best Free Sales Templates: 2020 RoundupOk, so we’ve done the hard work – we’ve researched the free sales templates that are available online [UPDATED 2020], and brought them together in one place for you. So there’s no excuse to […]
- What My Running Training Is Teaching Me About Working in SalesI’ve started trying to train for a 5K…yet again. And there are a number of similarities between the process I’m going through on this training program, and my experience of working in sales. I’ve […]
- 2020: Impact of the Coronavirus on B2B SalesWe’ve just published an infographic showing the results of a survey we sent out to our network of B2B Sales Managers, Sales Reps, Account Managers, Business Development Directors and Business Owners – about the […]
- Survey: B2B Sales During CoronavirusWe’re compiling a report about the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak and lockdown on B2B sales opportunities and sales quotas – can you fill in our survey to help us get a view on […]
- How to Set Up Your Reseller Channel ProgramWe published this article originally on Business2Community. Are you looking to set up your Reseller Channel Program or perhaps you already have some resellers or business partners on board, and you want to formalize […]
- Being an Introvert in B2B SalesWe often think to be successful in sales, you need to be an extrovert. True, lots of salespeople are extroverts. Sometimes, maybe a little TOO extroverted. We all know that person. Sales can involve […]
- We’ve launched the Reseller Program Template Pack!We’ve launched the Reseller Program Template Pack – complete with everything you need to get started with your reseller program, all professionally formatted and editable in Microsoft Word.
- 20 Surprising Meeting Statistics for B2B SalespeopleWe’ve put together 20 surprising meeting statistics to help you plan and execute better, and more effective, B2B sales meetings.
- How to Plan a Successful B2B Sales MeetingHow to plan a successful sales meeting using best practice tips and templates.
- B2B Sales Playbook ExamplesSee our rundown of some of the world’s top companies’ playbooks and how you can create your own playbook using tips and insights.
- How to train B2B sales teams in 2020The B2B sales training trends and recommendations for 2020. We look at micro-learning, social selling, sales playbooks and more.